Introduction and application of ceramic heating tablets
High temperature baking ceramic heating tablets (MCH) is printed directly on the AL2O3 alumina ceramic green resistance paste, under the high temperature of 1600 ℃ baking to burn, and then after electrodes, wire processing, the production of a new generation of low temperature heating element. Is the alloy heating wire, PTC heating elements after another generation product, widely used in daily life, industrial and agricultural technology, communications, medical, environmental protection, such as the need of low temperature heat in many fields.In the household electric heating appliances: such as small warm air thermostat, hair dryer, clothes dryer, heater, cold and warm mobile phone, dryer, electric clamp, electric iron, electric iron, hair straightener, hair perm, electronic thermostat, cabinet, electric heating cooker, seat ceramic heater, water heater, etc.Industrial aspects such as industrial baking equipment, electric thermal bonders, water oil and acid and alkali liquid heaters;In the electronics industry such as small dedicated crystal device thermostat;In the medical aspects such as infrared therapy instrument, intravenous injection heater and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PTC thermistor
- The Advantages and Functions of High Voltage Ce...
- Varistor manufacturers an important role
- Analysis on the Development of Instrument and M...
- What are the characteristics of NTC thermistors？
- What is PTC thermistor
- The role of thermistor
- Thermistor how to test
- The role of resistance
- PTC thermistor applications
- What are the characteristics of ceramic heating...
- What are the main properties of ceramic heater？
- What are the ceramic heaters divided from the m...