Simple determination of PTC power thermistor quality
PYC power thermistor is a kind of thermistor device with positive temperature coefficient. It is often used as a contactless switch element and is widely used in refrigerator startup circuit.Once the PTC component fails, it is possible to burn the compressor's main windings, or the main and secondary windings at the same time.The method to determine PTC power thermistor (" PTC "for short) is as follows:
1.R x 1 "(1) the multimeter, measure the PTC at both ends, the resistance value shall be the 22 Ω (plus or minus 22 x 20%).
2.Plug PTC into 100W incandescent light bulb line, connect 220V ac point, and the electric power of the bulb will immediately dim and go out in about 60S.
3.Switch off the power supply and measure the resistance at both ends of PTC rapidly.Resistance should be "infinity" (infinite), and feel the PCT element heating.
4.The resistance value of PTC should be measured at the same time of PTC's own temperature and room temperature.As long as the PTC component meets the above conditions, it can be judged to be good.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PTC thermistor
- The Advantages and Functions of High Voltage Ce...
- Varistor manufacturers an important role
- Analysis on the Development of Instrument and M...
- What are the characteristics of NTC thermistors？
- What is PTC thermistor
- The role of thermistor
- Thermistor how to test
- The role of resistance
- PTC thermistor applications
- PTC components and their applications
- Three characteristics of PTC thermistors
- What are the technical terms for PTC thermistor？
- The type composition of the thermal surface res...
- What is the principle of diesel car preheating ...
- What are the principles of partial heating of P...
- Introduction and application of ceramic heating...
- What are the characteristics of ceramic heating...
- What are the main properties of ceramic heater？
- What are the ceramic heaters divided from the m...