The type composition of the thermal surface resistance
Our domestic thermistor is made according to the ministerial standard sj1155-82, which consists of four parts.
Part 1: main name, use the letter 'M' to represent the sensor.
Part 2: category, use letter 'Z' for positive temperature coefficient thermistor, or use letter 'F' for negative temperature coefficient thermistor.
Part 3: purpose or feature, represented by a digit (0-9).General general purpose number '1', '2', said regulator USES (negative temperature coefficient thermistor), '3' said microwave measurement purposes (negative temperature coefficient thermistor), '4' said heater (negative temperature coefficient) thermistor, temperature measurement purposes, '5' said '6' said temperature control purposes, '7,' said degaussing purposes (positive temperature coefficient) thermistor, '8' said linear model (negative temperature coefficient thermistor), '9' temperature (positive temperature coefficient thermistor) said, '0' said special type (negative temperature coefficient) thermistor
Part 4: serial Numbers, also represented by Numbers, represent specifications, performance. Often manufacturers to distinguish the special needs of this series of products, after the serial number is added 'derived serial number', from the combination of letters, Numbers and
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- PTC thermistor
- The Advantages and Functions of High Voltage Ce...
- Varistor manufacturers an important role
- Analysis on the Development of Instrument and M...
- What are the characteristics of NTC thermistors？
- What is PTC thermistor
- The role of thermistor
- Thermistor how to test
- The role of resistance
- PTC thermistor applications
- What is the principle of diesel car preheating ...
- What are the principles of partial heating of P...
- Introduction and application of ceramic heating...
- What are the characteristics of ceramic heating...
- What are the main properties of ceramic heater？
- What are the ceramic heaters divided from the m...