The main performance：
1. Electrical propertiesInsulation resistance: R p 5 x 108 Ω [500 VDC]Rated applied voltage:220VAC/110VACResistance: R + 10% (23 + 1 ℃) or according to customer's contract.
2. Aging test: apply 110% rated voltage, connect a diode in series, and turn on and off for 3 minutes for a cycle. There are 2 cycles without any abnormality.
3. Voltage lift test: the voltage of 130VAC and 250VAC were added, and a diode was connected in series. The heater was energized for 10 seconds at each voltage.[for 230VAC]
4. Thermal test: under normal voltage, the heating of the electrically heated base plate is even, without any abnormality.
5. Physical propertiesAcuity 3.6 g/cm3 densityBending strength is greater than or equal to 260MPa
6. Lead tension: the direction of the axis is not less than 5Kgf, and the direction of the Angle 45 is not less than 3Kgf.
7. Temperature performance:Working temperature of 100 ~ 230 ℃, the highest temperature can reach 500 ~ 700 ℃.
8. Heating efficiency: the working temperature can be reached within 30 seconds.
9. Reliability: open for 30 minutes after installation, close the 30-minute table for a cycle, and test no exceptions after a cycle of 1000 times.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PTC thermistor
- The Advantages and Functions of High Voltage Ce...
- Varistor manufacturers an important role
- Analysis on the Development of Instrument and M...
- What are the characteristics of NTC thermistors？
- What is PTC thermistor
- The role of thermistor
- Thermistor how to test
- The role of resistance
- PTC thermistor applications
- What are the ceramic heaters divided from the m...