What is the principle of diesel car preheating device?
Automobile preheater is mainly used for preheating engine in winter and supplying vehicle for driving or coach.
The main motor of the preheater drives the plunger pump, combustion fan and atomizer to rotate.
Oil pump in fuel via pipelines to the atomizer, the effect of atomizer by centrifugal force will be after the fuel spray and combustion fan inhaled air is mixed in the main combustion chamber, ignited by hot electric plug, in the combustion chamber after fully burning turn-back, through the heat sink and water jacket lining, transfer heat set of interlayer water in medium - cooling fluid.
After heating, the medium circulates in the whole piping system under the action of circulating pump (or heat convection) to achieve the purpose of heating.
The exhaust gas from the heater is discharged from the exhaust pipe.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- PTC thermistor
- The Advantages and Functions of High Voltage Ce...
- Varistor manufacturers an important role
- Analysis on the Development of Instrument and M...
- What are the characteristics of NTC thermistors？
- What is PTC thermistor
- The role of thermistor
- Thermistor how to test
- The role of resistance
- PTC thermistor applications
- What are the principles of partial heating of P...
- Introduction and application of ceramic heating...
- What are the characteristics of ceramic heating...
- What are the main properties of ceramic heater？
- What are the ceramic heaters divided from the m...